United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Recruitment 2017 - Apply For 17 Assistant Posts
United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant vacancies ” for its offices in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-12-2016 to 07-01-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
- Posts Details for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
- Education Qualification for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
- Age Limit for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
- Application Fee for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
- Selection Process for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
- How To Apply for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
- Important Date for UIIC Recruitment 2016 for 17 Assistant
UIIC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts: Assistant
1. SC: 01 Post
2. ST: 02 Posts
3. OBC: 04 Posts
4. UR: 10 Posts
Education Qualification :
Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language (i.e Urdu or Kashmiri).
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 30-06-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other details refer the notification.
Application Fee :
Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) non refundable through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test & Computer Proficiency Test, Interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.co.in from 30-12-2016 to 07-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.uiic.co.in
4. Click on Apply Online
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration ” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
6. Fill all the details and submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Online Application||30-12-2016|
|Last Date for Online Application||07-01-2017|
|Date for Fee Payment||From 30-12-2016 to 07-01-2017|
|Date of Online Exam (tentative)||January/ February 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination (tentative)||About 10 days before the Online Exam|
For more details like vacancy details, emolument, relaxation, selection process & other information click on the link given below….