North Central Railway, Allahabad Recruitment 2017 - Apply For 446 Apprentice Posts
North Central Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 30-11-2017 by 17:45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
- Posts Details for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
- Education Qualification for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
- Age Limit for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
- Application Fee for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
- Selection Process for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
- How To Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
- Important Date for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for 446 Apprentice
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 446
Name of Posts: Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 220 Posts
2. Welder (Gas&Elect): 11 Posts
3. Mechanic(DSL): 72 Posts
4. Machinist: 11 Posts
5. Painter (Genl): 11 Posts
6. Carpenter: 11 Posts
7. Electrician: 99 Posts
8. Lohar/Black Smith: 11 Posts
Education Qualification :
Candidates should t have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be between 15-24 years as on 30-11-17. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Application Fee :
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- by bank draft in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi. No fee for SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on written exam/ interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant certificates with bank draft, in an envelop must be superscribed as “Application for Act Apprentice – Jhansi Division 2017-18” by ordinary/ registered post to Office of the Divisional Railway Manager Personnel Dept. (R&D Section) North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003 on or before 30-11-2017 by 17:45 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30-11-2017 by 17:45 PM.
For more details like stipend, training period & other information click on link given
Important Dates :
Here we are giving important dates related to the North Central Railway 2017 Apprentice
|Last date To Apply Online||30-11-2017|
For more details like reservation, pay scale, experience, exam details, Qualification, syllabus & other information click on the link given below…
|North Central Railway 2017||More Information|
|Apply Online||Click Here|