Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - Apply For 01 Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT Post
Indian Army has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Soldier (General Duty, General Duty Gorkha, Tradesman, Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management, Technical (Nursing Assistant) & Sports/ Games quota) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-11-2017 to 19-12-2017 & walk in recruitment rally from 04 to 11-01-2018 at CTI Civil Defence and Home Guards Ground, Panikhaiti, District, Guwahati (Assam). Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
- Posts Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT
- Education Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT
- Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT
- Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT
- How To Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT
- Important Date for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Soldier GD, Tradesman, Technical, NA, Clerk/ SKT
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Soldier
Name of the Category:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier General Duty, Gorkha
3. Soldier Tradesman
4. Soldier Technical
5. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
6. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
Education Qualification :
Candidates should have Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate and 10+2 and above for post-1, 2, 10th pass for post-3, 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI) for post-4, 10+2/ Intermediate Physics, Biology, English 40% marks in subjects and 50% marks in aggregate, Graduation having BSc degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in Class XII for post-5, 12th pass from any stream (Arty/ Commerce/ Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject and have studied English and Math/ Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects for post-6.
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 17 years 06 months to 21 years for post-1 & 2, 17 years 06 months to 23 years for post-3 to 6.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Medical Exam & Physical Test.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 05-11-2017 to 19-12-2017 & attend for walk in recruitment rally along with admit card (mandatory), Mark sheet certificate of class 10th and 12th etc., 12 photographs, family photo, Permanent Resident Certificate, Character Certificate, Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Unmarried Certificate from 04 to 11-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Go to JCO/ OR Enrolment & Select Rally Notifications.
3. Select the desired post & Read the Notification carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-11-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-12-2017|
|Date of Recruitment Rally||04 to 11-01-2018|
|Date of Written Test||28-01-2018|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||After 22-12-2017|
|Reporting Time for Rally||At 03:00 am|
|Venue for Recruitment Rally||CTI Civil Defence and Home Guards |
Ground, Panikhaiti, District, Guwahati (Assam)
For more details like exam details & other information click on the link given below…